As the vehicle owner, do I need to have my own insurance policy on the vehicle that the learner driver is insuring?

Yes. As the registered owner/keeper of the vehicle, you must have the vehicle insured in your own name for the duration of the Collingwood Learner driver policy. A “driving other cars” extension, does not qualify as adequate insurance.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No