Can I transfer my No Claims Bonus from my private car policy?

No,  you can only use No-Claims Bonus that has been earned in your name on a car or van insurance policy in the UK within the last 2 years, or if you have a current No Claims Bonus with Collingwood Insurance you can move it to the van policy.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No