Collingwood Insurance Services
Business Analyst – IT Department
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our IT Projects Team in North Shields.
Salary is negotiable and depending on experience.
Reporting to the IT Director and working alongside a team of developers in an energetic, fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with stakeholders and technical team to ensure efficient delivery of bespoke solutions.
- Identifying, analysing, documenting business requirements
- Process mapping
- Contributing to testing phases (UAT), preparing test plans/scripts and test execution
- Attending / leading workshops and training of system users
- Acting as the bridge between technical team and stakeholders at all levels
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working on IT projects working within an Agile and/or PRINCE2 project environment
- Solid understanding of various (manual/traditional) testing processes
- A high level of written and spoken English, good overall communication skills
- A Microsoft Visio user
- Ability to work independently – self-motivated, enthusiastic work ethic
- Experience of working within financial services (e.g. insurance / banking)
- Project management experience (Agile/PRINCE2)
- Relevant degree/qualifications such as ISEB Business Analysis Cert / Agile BA Cert / ISTQB
Please send your cv and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.