How Can We Help?


What documents do I need to send?

You are here:
← All Topics

Within the first 21 days from the start of your policy, we need to see:

  • Proof of any no claims bonus (NCB) you might have built up – If your NCB is from a Collingwood Learner policy, don’t worry, we will get the document from them and only contact you if anything does not match what you have told us when you take the policy out.
  • A photo of your pass certificate or if you prefer, a photo of the front of your full driving licence card or a check code for your online driving licence summary

To access your online driving licence summary:

Table of Contents
© Collingwood Insurance Services UK Ltd 2021. All Rights Reserved. Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Limited. Registered in England & Wales
(Reg. No. 4174235) Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Registration no. 310870. ICO Registration no. Z7099126. GB VAT No. 845 4515 19.