Refer a Friend Promotion – Terms & Conditions
1. There is no limit on the number of people you can refer to Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Ltd “CISL”.
2. CISL chooses who the referral promotion is available to, as it is not available to all policyholders. By receiving an email you have been selected to participate in the promotion, however you have the option not to participate. By providing your unique referral code to people, you have chosen to participate.
3. The person(s) you refer to CISL must input your unique code when completing the quotation either online at www.collingwood.co.uk/CLD or www.collingwood.co.uk/ALD. Alternatively if a quotation is completed over the phone, the code must be provided when receiving the quote.
4. Referred policies must be active for a minimum of 14 days.
5. Any policies cancelled or voided within the first 14 days are not eligible for the Amazon voucher.
6. The voucher(s) will be emailed to the email address on your account. CISL will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address being held on your account.
7. The referral code must not be used or advertised on coupon/deal websites, on any other websites, search engines or on CISL’s social media sites.
8. Payments will be withheld if the code is misused.
9. For misuse and/or if your policy is voided your Unique Referral Code will be terminated.
10. CISL reserve the right to terminate any Unique Referral Codes without notice and without reason.
11. The person(s) you refer to Collingwood has the option to purchase a short term or annual Learner Driver policy. For short-term policies, the person(s) you refer will receive up to 35% discount on their initial short-term policy. For annual policies, the person(s) you refer will receive no discount on the quotation however they will receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
12. You will receive a £10 Amazon voucher for each person who uses your unique referral code. The £10 voucher is only paid for the initial policy and is not paid on additional policies purchased or renewals.
13. The person(s) you refer using your unique referral code will receive a £10 voucher. The £10 voucher is only paid for the initial policy and is not paid on additional policies purchased or renewals.
14. The voucher(s) must be redeemed within 365 days from date of issue.
15. A unique Refer a Friend discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or referral codes.
16. CISL will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the voucher(s) from being issued.
17. CISL excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person's entry for the voucher(s) or the award, or non-award, to them of a prize/voucher.
18. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the promotion in any way, CISL reserve the right to administer the promotion as though the error had not occurred.
19. If you are unable to take up or use the voucher(s) CISL shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
20. CISL may at its sole discretion, substitute the voucher(s) for a voucher of a similar nature and/or comparable value. Therefore the voucher issuer (currently amazon.co.uk) may change at any time.
21. You may not request and are not entitled to a cash alternative to the voucher(s) and the voucher(s) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
22. The unique referral code will automatically expire either at the end date of the promotion or 12 months after you cancel your Learner Driver policy or your policy lapses / expires, whichever occurs first.
23. By providing your referral code to other people, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
24. The promotion is run by Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Ltd, Collingwood House, Earl Grey Way, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE29 6AR.
25. The Refer a Friend promotion will run until 1st April 2022.