UNiDAYS Collingwood Promotion – Terms & Conditions
1. Collingwood Insurance Services is the trading name of “the Promoter” (Company Number 4174235) whose registered office is at Collingwood House, Earl Grey Way, North Shields, NE29 6AR.
2. This promotion is open to all UK customers over the age of 17 who purchase a new Annual Learner Driver Insurance policy from Collingwood Insurance Services via UNiDAYS
3. The promotion comprises of customers being eligible to receive a £20 Amazon gift card when purchasing Annual Learner Driver Insurance via Unidays.
4. The policy must be in force for a minimum of 14 days in order to qualify for the promotion.
5. The customer should expect to receive the gift card within 90 days of their policy purchase date. This will be emailed with a link to claim.
6. To enter the promotion customers must click the link contained within the promotion to generate a policy quote and must purchase the policy immediately using that quote. This can be obtained directly via UNiDAYS website when logged in.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so.
8. The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Collingwood Insurance Services policy which may be purchased.
9. Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for an insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the gift card.
10. Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the gift card may result in the forfeiture of the gift card and termination of the insurance policy.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any gift cards that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
12. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The Promoter will share your personal details with Amazon in order to arrange payment of the gift card. Any personal data provided to Amazon by Collingwood will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
14. Vouchers are not available for any Collingwood Insurance Services policy renewals.
15. Vouchers will only be paid for new policy purchases made within the UK and via Unidays.
16. If the policy is cancelled by the customer or Collingwood Insurance Services within 14 days of the policy start date, the customer will not be eligible to receive the gift card.
17. The gift card will only be payable if the insurance premium is paid in full, or if monthly payments are kept up to date.
18. Gift cards will not be payable if a saved quote is used to purchase a policy. Customers must click the promotional link in order to generate a new quote and purchase their new policy immediately.
19. This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other Collingwood Insurance Services promotions, offers, vouchers or discount codes, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
20. Vouchers may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
21. Price comparison quotes will not be accepted as this will result in a declined reward.
22. Customers cannot call or email to claim the voucher after the policy has been purchased. Customers must follow the correct process prior to purchase to be eligible for the promotion.