Learner Driver FAQ's
To take out Learner Driver Insurance, you must hold a provisional driving licence to show your entitlement to drive. You may be required to provide this at any point throughout the duration of your policy.
All of your policy documents are accessible via your own online account on the Collingwood website. If you need any help, please contact our Helpdesk on 0345 470 0014.
To access your account online use your username and password which was provided when your policy started.
You can request a new password via the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link when trying to log in. Alternatively, you can contact our Helpdesk 0345 470 0014, who would be happy to send an email to help reset your password.
Passwords are created when you generate a quote either online or over the telephone. You can request a new password via the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link when trying to log in. Alternatively, you can contact our Helpdesk 0345 470 0014, who would be happy to send an email to help reset your password.
Please contact our Helpdesk on 0345 470 0014.
Your signature is not required when taking out either of the learner driver policies that Collingwood offer.
- access the DVLA website https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- select Start now
- input your driving licence number
- input your National Insurance number
- input your post code where your driving licence is registered
- read the acknowledgement and tick the box
- select View now
- select the share your licence information tab
- select Create a code (this is only valid for a limited time and can only be used once)
- save your driving licence record to your desktop or smartphone or print a copy