If you cancel your policy within the first 14 days, you will only pay for your time on cover, plus our non-refundable intermediary fee.
If you cancel your policy after 14 days you will be charged for the insurance you have used, our non-refundable intermediary fee and a cancellation fee.
Please note – if you’ve had a claim, or someone has claimed against you, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Yes, we will also support your decision to change providers and do what we can to help transition. There are however some things to consider if you do stay with us:
- You won’t need to find a new deposit payment if you pay monthly
- Your ‘No Claims Bonus’ will continue to build
- We won’t need to apply any cancellation fees to cover ending the policy mid-term
Whatever your plans, you can contact the NuBee Team on 0345 470 2550. We are open Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm and Saturday 9am -1pm and we can work through your cancellation with you.
If you are due a refund following the cancellation of your policy this will take 3 – 5 working days to reach your account. Any refund will be returned to the card you originally used to pay your deposit or the card used when you purchased the policy.
In addition to any premium (or refunds) charged by the insurer, we will charge the following fees, which are non-refundable:
- Policy arrangement and renewal arrangement fee: £50.00
- Changing your details during the policy year: £35.00
- Changing your vehicle during the policy year – requiring a new telematics device: £55.00
- Cancellation of the policy before a telematics device is fitted: £58.50
- Cancellation of the policy after the telematics device is fitted (first year only): £104.40*
- Cancellation of the policy after the telematics device is fitted (after-renewal): £58.50
- Replacement telematics device: £96.00
- Replacement telematics cradle: £15.00
- Replacement policy documentation: £35.00
*Your insurer will charge an additional cancellation fee of £7.50 + Insurance Premium Tax when you cancel your policy.