Logging a Complaint FAQ’s

If you can’t find the answer to your question below, contact us on LiveChat or email us at NuBee@collingwood.co.uk, alternatively you can call us on 0345 470 2550.

NuBee New Driver Insurance Logo

How do I log a complaint?

Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Ltd (CISL), as your insurance intermediary, will do its best to provide you with a high level of service and customer care at all times. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and we may fail to meet your expectations. Our internal complaints procedures allow us to deal with complaints fairly, effectively and promptly. If you think we have let you down, please tell us why by calling 0345 470 2550 or email NuBee@collingwood.co.uk

Alternatively, you can write to us. Our address is: Complaints, Nubee, Admiral House, Redburn Court, Earl Grey Way, Royal Quays, North Shields, Ne29 6AR

What is the NuBee internal complaints procedure?

Our internal complaints handling procedures follow the guidelines of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as set out in their handbook.

We will always attempt to resolve a complaint within 3 business days following receipt.

If we are unable to do this we will issue a written acknowledgement promptly.

This will include:

  • The details of the person who will be dealing with the complaint;
  • A statement of Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Limited’s understanding of the nature of the complaint;
  • A statement advising that a written response will follow once the investigation is complete (unless it is possible to resolve the complaint at an early stage. In this situation, a response may be incorporated with the initial acknowledgement).
  • Complainants will be updated periodically with the progress of measures taken to resolve their complaint.

If an investigation is not complete within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint, a letter will be forwarded to the complainant confirming that Collingwood Insurance Services (UK) Limited is still not in a position to provide a response. It will also provide a reason for the delay and a further target date for resolution.

What should I do if I have a complaint about NuBee new driver insurance?

You should raise your complaint with us by;

  • Calling the NuBee Team on 0345 470 2550 or
  • by
    email to NuBee@collingwood.co.uk or
  • by letter to: Complaints, NuBee, Admiral House, Redburn Court, Earl Grey Way, Royal Quays, North Shields NE29 6AR

If you are dissatisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

The Financial Ombudsman Service,
Exchange Tower, London,
E14 9SR

Tel:0800 023 4 567
Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk