Does the car need to be insured elsewhere?

If you are the registered keeper/owner of the insured vehicle, the policy offers the level of insurance as detailed in your schedule and policy document and therefore does not need to be insured elsewhere.

If you are not the registered keeper/owner then the policy only covers the vehicle whilst you are undergoing driving tuition, therefore, the vehicle owner must have the vehicle insured elsewhere for the duration of the Collingwood policy.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No